JNEP offers SCR, SNCR and low-NOx combustion technologies. Based on the specific project requirement, JNEP can also provide integrated SCR+SNCR technology with an excellent cost-performance ratio. The integration of the denitrification technology and the EADS technology provides users with a complete flue gas treatment solution by taking full advantage of the synergy between the two technologies.
Advantages of JNEP’s Denitrification Technology
- Integrated Desulfurization and Denitrification
- Because the same sorbent, ammonia, is used for both desulfurization and denitrification and that NOx can be partially removed in the desulfurization process, the performance of the two systems can be optimized through the integrated design. The benefits are high-NOx removal efficiency, effective ammonia slip control, capital cost reduction and ease of management.
- Flexible and Customized Process Configuration
- Depending on the specific design basis for different projects, SCR-only, SNCR-only or the integrated SCR+SCR process can be selected to meet various denitrification requirements, providing our clients the best denitrification solutions.
- Advanced Ammonia Flue Gas Mixing Technology
- With years of engineering experience with ammonia sorbent and flow field design/simulation analysis, JNEP’s ammonia-flue gas mixing technology maximizes the performance of the denitrification system.
To learn more about our DeNOx technologies, please follow